2010 ACM SIGMOD/PODS Conference: Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Welcome to the Web site for the 2010 ACM SIGMOD/PODS Conference, to be held in the city of Indianapolis, Indiana, on June 6-11, 2010.
The annual ACM SIGMOD/PODS conference is a leading international forum for database researchers, practitioners, developers, and users to explore cutting-edge ideas and results, and to exchange techniques, tools, and experiences.
Ahmed Elmagarmid - General Chair
Divyakant Agrawal - Program Chair
Marianne Winslett - Finance Chair
Jan Paredaens - General Chair
Dirk Van Gucht - Program Chair
Recent News and Updates
- June 9, 2010: The SIGMOD program has been updated with links to their digital library Web pages.
- June 8, 2010: Updates to the printable version of the SIGMOD/PODS program have been posted.
- June 8, 2010: Slides for Han et. al. and Srivastava et. al.'s tutorials have been posted on the SIGMOD tutorials page.
- June 8, 2010: Updated the link to the New Researcher's Symposium on the Program at a Glance to http://www.cs.umass.edu/~yanlei/SIGMOD10-NRS.html.
- June 8, 2010: Twitter support has been created for SIGMOD. Please refer to the Web Streaming page.
- June 8, 2010: Updates have been made to the award section of online version of the SIGMOD program regarding the Dissertation Award and the Demo Award.
- June 8, 2010: Information regarding traveling to and within Indianapolis has been posted.
- More news...